1. Movement- When it comes to cultivating your energy, you need to move your body. Moving your body will increase blood circulation and improve blood flow to your brain. Whether you are doing exercise, joining a dancing class or playing outside, moving your body on a daily basis is crucial to making sure you have enough energy.
2. Eat nourishing foods- It’s no secret that packaged, processed, and some canned foods are packed with sugar, sodium and other culprits that make you feel sluggish, tired, anxious, drained, and downright awful. To avoid headaches and feeling ill, simply eat healthy foods that nourish your body and soul. Eat fun and nutritious foods like Nuts, leafy greens, eggs, beans and organic fruits. These foods are all packed with nutrients that boost your energy on a daily basis.
3. Daily ritual- Whether you like to pray or meditate, start your day off with a daily ritual that trains your mind. Close your eyes and visualize your self being full of energy and vitality. Imagine how you will feel after a workout or taking some kind of class that involves body movement. Simply take 10-30 minutes to focus on cultivating your physical energy on a daily basis. Once you train your mind to see what is possible, it will be very easy for you to cultivate your energy on a consistent basis.
4. Yoga/Breathing- Get more in touch with your body and breathe through Yoga. Whether you do Bikram yoga, Hatha yoga, Kundalini yoga, or any other type of yoga, they all can help you cultivate your energy. Yoga has the ability to improve circulation, increase metabolism, lower cholesterol, enhance breathing and endurance. All the benefits that yoga provides have the power to improve energy.
5. Essential Oils- Just like you take supplements for nutrition; you can take Doterra essential oils for your mind, body and soul. While there are many essential oils that promote vitality and well-being, there is one that is absolutely perfect for helping you with your energy levels. This particular essential oil is known as Wild Orange. Wild Orange essential oil is perfect for promoting energy, uplifting spirits, promoting calmness and giving a sense of joy. Not only that, but wild orange is also anti-cancer, anti-fungal, and anti-viral, to name a few of the many benefits that it provides.